10 September, 2009

Japan vs Ghana 4-3 - soccer

I saw the soccer match while recording in the studio on the TV today.

I like soccer like being so a lot of Japanese, too.

I also belonged to the soccer club of the school when I was a junior high school student.

I want to do the midfielder now it can though my position was a forward at that time.

The international match of today's Japanese varsity was very excited.

Japan where the dramatic reversal play had been shown was a game that was able to be enjoyed very much more wonderfully though the team in other party's Ghana was also wonderful.

However, more great growth is necessary to fight in the World Cup next year.

It looks forward to the confluence of a Japanese striker who belongs to Calcio Catania s.p.a of Serie A that is the league in Italy to the team in Japan for the time being.

Freenote / URAH
Love,Peace and Respect. It is all.